- An early spring for Stramilano number 45
- The Kenyan gazelles leave their mark at the Stramilano Half Marathon
- Spring is coming, run with Stramilano!
- Half Marathon: here we are!
- Record edition for Stramilano: 6.800 people will attend the 41st Half Marathon
- Stramilano: a race in the DNA of Milan!
- HALF MARATHON: find your bib number
- Half Marathon: register yourself with 27 euro until 1 February
- Online registration open for the Stramilano Half Marathon 2016
An early spring for Stramilano number 45
A beautiful springy sun accompanied more than 55.000 enthusiastic runners who this morning, at 9am at the Duomo Square, participated to Stramilano 2016.
The 45th edition of the most famous Italian running competition started after the traditional cannon shot of the “Voloire” Horse Artillery. The event was also attended by Chiara Bisconti, Milan’s Sports Assessor and Antonio Rossi, Sports Assessor representing the Lombardia Region, who encouraged the participants highlighting the values of fun and sharing that have always distinguished Stramilano.
At 9.30am, at the Duomo Square, started the Stramilanina, the 5 km marathon dedicated to children. At 11am, from the Castello Square, started the Stramilano Half Marathon, which saw the participation of more than 6.800 professional Italian and international athletes.
Finally, all runners met inside the Arena Civica, where they relaxed after the run, awaited for the professional athletes to arrive before assisting to the wonderful awards ceremony, held under a shining sun which transformed the day into a memorable experience.
See you next year for Stramilano 2017