- An early spring for Stramilano number 45
- The Kenyan gazelles leave their mark at the Stramilano Half Marathon
- Spring is coming, run with Stramilano!
- Half Marathon: here we are!
- Record edition for Stramilano: 6.800 people will attend the 41st Half Marathon
- Stramilano: a race in the DNA of Milan!
- HALF MARATHON: find your bib number
- Half Marathon: register yourself with 27 euro until 1 February
- Online registration open for the Stramilano Half Marathon 2016
Half Marathon: here we are!
Just a few hours and you will face the Challenge of the Stramilano Half Marathon. Are you ready?
First, a little summary. From Piazza Castello, you can reach the bag storage, provided by the Red Cross. The numbers on the tents correspond to those on the race bibs, so it is easy for athletes to find and collect their bags at the end of the race.
Along the 21,097 Km of the race, you will find a lot of refreshments and sponge points, to support you until the end of the competition. After crossing the finish line, you can follow the information plaques until the Athletes’ Village, were you will find a large refreshments area with the Pasta Party. In the same area, you will find the Red Cross medical service, the massage tent and convenient tents to change and take it easy after the race.
Stramilano wish you a great race and a new personal record!