Gift Personal data protection notification
Notification pursuant to art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Act).
Pursuant to article 13 of the Italian Personal Data Protection Act, we hereby inform you that the personal data that you provide will be processed by Atletica Stramilano Associazione Sportiva Dilettantistica, which has its registered office at viale Repubblica Cisalpina 3, Milano, Italy. The data will be stored and processed by our association for the purposes and using the methods described below, in accordance with the principles of legality, conscientiousness and transparency established by the Italian Personal Data Protection Act.
In particular, we wish to provide you with the following information.
A) PROCESSING PURPOSES
The personal data that you will be asked to provide will only be collected and processed for purposes that are strictly connected with and indispensable for the performance of duties resulting from ties with our association and in particular for purposes relating to your participation and the supply of services associated with the staging of the Stramilano sporting event (the Stramilano of the 50,000, the Stramilanina and the Stramilano International Half Marathon). By way of non-exhaustive example, these include:
1. Official completion of registrations for the event and all of the associated and resulting tasks.
2. Sending text messages, emails and newsletters about event-related activities and updates (such as details of delays, route changes and updates to the regulations).
3. Sending updates about the event. This includes providing links allowing participants to print their own confirmation letters and participation certificates, which will remain public until the following edition.
4. Entering personal details in the association’s computer databases (which are only used for the event).
5. Complying with the requirements of laws, regulations and EU rules, as well as the instructions of legally appointed authorities and supervisory bodies.
6. Fulfilling the contractual and legal requirements resulting from the relationship with you or satisfying your requests before or after the signing of the contract and managing our commercial and professional relationships.
7. Bookkeeping and managing takings and payments.
8. Doing statistical work with anonymous, aggregate data (such as numbers of registered participants divided by gender and home nation or region) used in the search for commercial and institutional partners and sponsors for the event.
B) PROCESSING METHODS
The processing of the data by the controller, the processor(s) and the sub-processors for the purposes mentioned will take place with computer-based and manual methods, based on logical criteria relating to the purposes for which the data were collected, in compliance with the confidentiality and security rules laid down by the Italian Personal Data Protection Act and the internal regulations.
C) NATURE OF THE DATA PROVISION
It is strictly necessary for the data to be provided and processed in order for the event to be staged, a relationship with you to be established and maintained properly and the services associated with your participation in the event to be provided. Therefore, it is essential if you wish to take part in the event.
While you may quite legitimately refuse to provide the abovementioned data, it may compromise your relationship with our association and in particular it would make it impossible for us to meet your requests and provide the services needed for the staging of the event.
D) DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes mentioned, some or all of the data may be disclosed to:
a) Natural and legal persons (such as consulting firms providing legal, administration and tax advice, audit firms, couriers and delivery companies, data centres and insurance companies) when it is necessary for the purposes mentioned above. Banking organizations for the management of takings and payments. Bodies, companies and organizations providing banking, credit, insurance and financial services. Our staff, interns and/or consultants (including those appointed on a short-term basis), as well as employees specifically tasked with the duties in their respective commercial, logistics and administration roles.
b) Public or private bodies, sports federations, etc.
c) Companies involved in the organization of the event.
d) Websites, newspapers, magazines and the like (for the publication of the results).
e) The companies responsible for timing, producing the results tables and delivering certificates.
E) RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
At any time, you may contact our association directly in order to exercise the rights recognized by article 7 of the Italian Personal Data Protection Act. Requests can be sent to the data controller or the data processor by registered mail or email (email@example.com).
F) DATA CONTROLLER AND PROCESSORS
The data controller is Atletica Stramilano Associazione Sportiva Dilettantistica, whose registered office is at via Repubblica Cisalpina 3, Milano, Italy. The association has appointed Michele Mesto to act as its internal processor and reply to data subjects in the circumstances covered by the abovementioned article 7 of the Italian Personal Data Protection Act. Michele Mesto’s domicile for the purposes of his role is at the association’s registered office.
Some processing of your personal data (registration forms) may also be carried out by third parties entrusted with the collection of registrations by Atletica Stramilano – for example at the registration points. A list of everyone who does this processing will be published on the website (www.stramilano.it). Processors and sub-processors will receive suitable operating instructions, particularly regarding the adoption of minimum security measures, in order to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the data.