- An early spring for Stramilano number 45
- The Kenyan gazelles leave their mark at the Stramilano Half Marathon
- Spring is coming, run with Stramilano!
- Half Marathon: here we are!
- Record edition for Stramilano: 6.800 people will attend the 41st Half Marathon
- Stramilano: a race in the DNA of Milan!
- HALF MARATHON: find your bib number
- Half Marathon: register yourself with 27 euro until 1 February
- Online registration open for the Stramilano Half Marathon 2016
Spring is coming, run with Stramilano!
Everything is ready, just a few hours and Stramilano 10 Km and Stramilanina 5 Km will lead you through the streets of Milan!
If you want to start from the first positions, we suggest you to arrive in Piazza Duomo around 7:30 AM; anyway, it is possible to reach the starting line until a few minutes before 9:00 AM (for Stramilano 10 Km) and 9:30 AM (for Stramilanina). Don’t forget your bib, bag and t-shirt! Bring a pen with you and write your name on the bib, so you can introduce yourself to people around you. During the race, look around you and enjoy Milan.
The finishing line is in Parco Sempione, in the Arena Civica, which awaits you with your medal! On the grass you will find the sponsors’ gazebos and the refreshments stands.
Are you ready to join the Run Generation?
We wish you a joyful race, with a lot of new friends!