- Stramilano 2018: ready, set, go!
- All ready for Stramilano 2018
- Stramilano: a run in a party and solidarity spirit
- Another record for Stramilano: more than 7.000 people will attend the 42th half marathon
- An early spring for Stramilano number 46
- The kenyan gazelles left the mark at the Stramilano Half Marathon
Stramilano 2018: ready, set, go!
Save the date: on Sunday March 25th, Italy’s most famous derby run is back
On Sunday March 25th Milan is ready to host athletes, families, young runners, children and run lovers of all ages and level for the Stramilano 2018: Italy’s most famous non-competitive run that every year gathers people from all over the world.
An oceanic wave of people will overrun the streets of a different Milan full of music and carefreeness, reaffirming the friendship’s spirit, solidarity and friendly competition, which are all along the values of this event.
The running, as usual, will follow three big events: Stramilano 10 Km, the non-competitive marathon where runners will travel from Piazza Duomo to Arena Civica “Gianni Brera”; the Stramilanina 5 Km, where young runners are the protagonists with their tenderness and sympathy; and the Stramilano Half Marathon, which gathers thousands of professional athletes and enthusiastic marathoners who will test themselves running at a fast pace over the classic distance of 21,097 Km.
Enjoy your Stramilano 2018!