- Stramilano 10 km Stramilanina 5 km
- Stramilano Half Marathon 21.097 Km
- Stramilano Centre
- Stramilano Training
How to register
Stramilano Half Marathon 2018
Men’s and women’s half marathon – 21.097 km
Start 10.30 a.m. at Piazza Castello
Below are full details of how to register for the Stramilano Half Marathon, a 21.097 km road race.
In order to participate, it is necessary to:
1. Be part of one of the following categories:
Italian and foreign athletes who reside in Italy
1) Athletes who are members of clubs affiliated with FIDAL (the Italian Athletics Federation) in the established categories for the year 2018 (“Juniors”, “Promising Talents”, “Seniors” and “Seniors Master”).
2) Athletes who are members of clubs affiliated with a FIDAL-approved Sports Promotion Body, with competitive athletics membership that satisfies the requirements of the Italian health protection law for competitive sports and complies with the agreements with FIDAL.
Foreign athletes who do not reside in Italy
3) Athletes who are members of foreign federations recognized by the IAAF and are authorized by their federations.
In addition to approval from their home federations, athletes from non-EU countries must also present an Italian “Permit to Stay” or an entry visa.
Italian athletes who do not reside in Italy
4) Athletes who are members of foreign federations recognized by the IAAF and are authorized by their federations.
5) Athletes who are members of FIDAL or a club affiliated with a FIDAL-approved Sports Promotion Body, with competitive athletics membership.
Italian and foreign athletes with a FIDAL Runcard
6) Italian and foreign athletes with a valid FIDAL Runcard
Athletes who will be aged 20 or over by the end of 2018 can compete as long as they have an appropriate medical certificate. It is necessary to have a medical certificate for competitive athletics: other types of medical certificates (such as those for high-intensity cardiovascular exercise or non-competitive athletics) will not be accepted.
IMPORTANT- WHO CANNOT PARTICIPATE TO THE RACE:
1) athletes with “Runcard Mountain & Trail”;
2) athletes who are members of Sports Promotion Bodies recognised by CONI, but not affiliated with Fidal;
3) athletes who are members of other sports federations.
It is not possible to compete under any other circumstances.
WHERE- HOW- WHEN
Until 20 March 2018: online.
The event organizer may choose to end the registration period early or accept registrations after the planned closing dates, at its own discretion.
Individual registration fees
€ 25,00 – Until 2 January 2018
€ 30,00 – From 3 January 2018 until 29 January 2018
€ 34,00 – From 30 January until 28 February 2018
€ 38,00 – From 1 to 20 March 2018
Club registration fees
Clubs that are affiliated with FIDAL in accordance with the race regulations can register their athletes in the designated registration area. This registration method is only available to clubs that are registering a minimum of 8 athletes.
€ 25,00 – Until 20 February 2018
€ 34,00 – From 21 February until 12 March 2018
Registration fees + Runcard
€ 45,00 – Until 31 January 2018, h 23:55
€ 50,00 – Until 11 March 2018, h 23:55
IMPORTANT: the registration fee will not be refunded in any circumstances.
Athletes who are unable to take part to the Stramilano Half Marathon, as long as they do not have collected their race packs and bibs, may alternatively ask within the 11 of March 2018:
• transfer of registration fee to another registered athlete, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and paying the administrative fees of € 10,00. When registrations are transferred, new participants who are replacing other athletes must provide all of the documents required for their category;
• transfer of registration fee to Stramilano Half Marathon 2019, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and paying the administrative fees of € 10,00.
Athletes who are members of the FISPES
Registration is free (contact the Stramilano secretary’s office on +39 02 84742380).
HOW TO PAY
Credit card (VISA o MASTERCARD) or bank transfer following the instructions indicated on the on-line registration system.
Documents that must be presented or sent when registering:
- all athletes: the completed on-line registration form;
- athletes who are members of FIDAL: a copy of their FIDAL membership renewal for 2018;
- athletes who are members of IAAF-affiliated foreign athletics federations: a copy of their sports club membership card for 2018, authorization from their federation and – for athletes from non-EU countries – a copy of their Italian “Permit to Stay” or entry visa;
- athletes who are members of a club affiliated with a FIDAL-approved Sports Promotion Body, with competitive athletics membership, with a FIDAL Runcard EPS: a copy of a 2018 Runcard and a copy of a medical certificate for competitive athletics. Both documents must be valid the day of the Stramilano Half Marathon.
- athletes with a FIDAL Runcard: a copy of a 2018 Runcard, a copy of a medical certificate for competitive athletics and – for athletes from non-EU countries – a copy of their Italian “Permit to Stay” or entry visa.
3. Collecting race packs and bibs
Race packs and bibs must be collected from the Stramilano Centre, near the cathedral in Milan, between 10:00 am and 8:00 pm from 22 to 24 March 2018.
Athletes who register themselves between 17 and 20 March 2018 can only collect their race packs and bibs on Saturday 24 March 2018.
It is also possible for athletes to delegate one of the following people to collect their race packs and bibs:
– a sports club representative, who must provide a photocopy of a passport/identity card for each athlete along with a declaration from the president of the club stating that the athlete has full membership for the year 2018;
– a delegate chosen by the athlete, who must present a photocopy of the athlete’s passport/identity card, a letter of proxy and all of the documents required by the regulations.
The original copies of the certificates and membership cards required must be presented when bibs are collected.
Registered athletes who reside outside the Province of Milan and are unable to collect their race packs and bibs on the abovementioned dates can collect them in the special area of the Athletes’ Village at the Piazza Castello between 7.30 am and 9.30 am on Sunday 25 March 2018. To avoid any unfortunate misunderstandings, the place of residence of athletes collecting bibs will be checked.
It is necessary to read the regulations in their entirety before registering.
Secretary’s office: Tel. +39 02 84742380/83/84
Secretary’s office opening times:
Monday to Friday, from 9.30 am to 1.30 pm.
From 1 February to 23 March 2018, from Monday to Friday, from 9:30 to 17.