- Milan runs under a springy sun
- The African Gazelles leave their mark at the Stramilano Half Marathon
- Another Record for Stramilano: more than 7.000 people will attend the 43rd Half Marathon
- Stramilano: Be Free Be a Runner
- Stramilano 2018: ready, set, go!
- All ready for Stramilano 2018
- Stramilano: a run in a party and solidarity spirit
- Another record for Stramilano: more than 7.000 people will attend the 42th half marathon
- An early spring for Stramilano number 46
- The kenyan gazelles left the mark at the Stramilano Half Marathon
Stramilano: a run in a party and solidarity spirit
Press Conference Stramilano 2017
This morning at the well known room “Alessi” of Palazzo Marino was held the conference dedicated to the 46° edition of Stramilano, the most famous Italian race that will take place Sunday 19th March among the streets of Milan, in a party, sharing and solidarity atmosphere.
“Nowadays Stramilano is not just a run, but an exemplification of what Milano wants to be: an open and sympathetic city that works, where sport and spirit are central themes” commented Giuseppe Sala, Mayor of Milano.
Among the speakers, Roberta Guaineri, Councillor for Sports of the municipality of Milan, Antonio Rossi, Councillor for Sports of Lombardy Region, who will run for Stramilano together with the Union for blind and partially-sighted people: “Everyone can run for 10km, together with each own rhythm in a spirit of party” says Rossi, Oreste Perri, Chairman of Coni Lombardy, Maurizio Riccò, General Brigadier Military Army and Roberto Boccaccio, Chief of Staff of the interregional command Police “Pastrengo”.
To conclude the speech of Giusy Versace, the Paralympic athlete “I’m really thrilled to be the sponsor of Stramilano, one of the most historic and copious demonstration with the highest number of records in Italy. Sport brings sweat, strain and emotions, party, but at first, lots of smiles. Let’s tear down the mental boundaries and later the architectural ones: Stramilano is a moment of integration for families, disabled…. Everyone!” commented Giusy Versace “I’m looking forward to participate, good luck to all the participants”.
During the presentation of the event, at Palazzo Marino, in Milan, it has been remembered Fabio Cappello, the young runner who passed away last year, due to a sudden illness, close to the finish line of Stramilano.